Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not understanding.......

3 posters

Go down

Not understanding....... Empty Not understanding.......

Post  TheFreeman Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 am

LSPD is a open faction, that any player can join....But this forums is completely displaced from the sols forums....shouldnt there be a topic on the sols forums saying LSPD and the link to this forums page at least? many people, GOOD RPERS, are willing to join..but give up cuz they cant even figure out where the forums page is.
TheFreeman
TheFreeman

Back to top Go down

Not understanding....... Empty Re: Not understanding.......

Post  [LSPD]Miller Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 am

i was going to do that but found my account on there forum deleted and made new account , waiting for activation , if you can do it , then do it
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [LSPD]Szarabajka Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, currently we're recruiting through IC, so if they're really willing to join the department, they'll ask for it through IC, we want the best men in the LSPD, who wants to make effort, not just posting application and wait to get accepted, and left on the next day.

[LSPD]Szarabajka
Police Chief

https://lspd.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFreeman Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 am

[LSPD]Szarabajka wrote:Well, currently we're recruiting through IC, so if they're really willing to join the department, they'll ask for it through IC, we want the best men in the LSPD, who wants to make effort, not just posting application and wait to get accepted, and left on the next day.

that is true but at the same time they want to ask quesuions know answers etc. about the faction and info....they cant really do that without a link to this forums.....but i posted one on the unofficial factions topic for now.
TheFreeman
TheFreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFreeman Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 am

TheFreeman wrote:
[LSPD]Szarabajka wrote:Well, currently we're recruiting through IC, so if they're really willing to join the department, they'll ask for it through IC, we want the best men in the LSPD, who wants to make effort, not just posting application and wait to get accepted, and left on the next day.

that is true but at the same time they want to ask quesuions know answers etc. about the faction and info....they cant really do that without a link to this forums.....but i posted one on the unofficial factions topic for now.

sorry keyboard problems, spelling is a little issue with my computer lol
TheFreeman
TheFreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum