Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC))

5 posters

Go down

Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC)) Empty Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC))

Post  [LSPD]Miller Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 am

I see that now szara is being kind enough and gives everyone promotions Razz , so i think there are some rules needed for that like :
You must be active on forum . (MINIMUM 1 post each weak)
You must be using the forum . (For example posting the wanted people here as it is not saved in the server , if you give someone a wanted lvl and he re-log , the wanted lvl is removed Razz)
You must not break any server rule . (I see some officers who break rules asking the chief for promotions specially cadets and he don't know what to do Razz )
waiting for szara to approve these rules XD
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC)) Empty Re to this topic

Post  [LSPD]Pizarro Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 am

Miller you got somekind of problem with forums? people dont have to sit 24/7 now cause they got promoted , all they have to do is be online IG .
[LSPD]Pizarro
[LSPD]Pizarro
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC)) Empty Re: Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC))

Post  Vector Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:38 am

+1

Vector

Back to top Go down

Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC)) Empty Re: Some Rules needed for promotions. ((OOC))

Post  [LSPD]Miller Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 am

[LSPD]Pizarro wrote:Miller you got somekind of problem with forums? people dont have to sit 24/7 now cause they got promoted , all they have to do is be online IG .
thats why we always called noobs IG , now i am going to do these rules on my bureau , and MILEZ the ex chief will be handling this stuff
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [LSPD]Milez Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:42 am

I'll make time requirement...Aka Promotion System..

Example::

Police Officer I >Police Officer II
Exceptional:2 weeks
Regular:3 weeks.

etc etc.The higher rank the higher the timer will be..So it will be fair for all of us.Not a newbie joins and after 1 week he is a captain Cool

Because I wouldn't like members to be over a year and see other people getting higher rank than him but he is over 2 years the same rank(Believe me,it is possible to happen.I have experienced this my self).

And the rank up request should be dumped.Because members can always lie Exclamation

Cheers cheers

Last edited by [LSPD]Milez on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : noturbizwtfuwantfrommeniqqa)

[LSPD]Milez

Back to top Go down

Post  [LSPD]Miller Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:48 pm

[LSPD]Milez wrote:I'll make time requirement...Aka Promotion System..

Example::

Police Officer I >Police Officer II
Exceptional:2 weeks
Regular:3 weeks.

etc etc.The higher rank the higher the timer will be..So it will be fair for all of us.Not a newbie joins and after 1 week he is a captain Cool

Because I wouldn't like members to be over a year and see other people getting higher rank than him but he is over 2 years the same rank(Believe me,it is possible to happen.I have experienced this my self).

And the rank up request should be dumped.Because members can always lie Exclamation

Cheers cheers
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreen Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Read and Understand !

Dreen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down