Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Department's Roster

4 posters

Go down

The Department's Roster Empty The Department's Roster

Post  [LSPD]Szarabajka Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:07 pm

LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

CHIEF: [LSB]Szarabajka
ASSISTANT CHIEF: -

CENTRAL BUREAU
DEPUTY CHIEF: -
COMMANDER: -
CAPTAIN: -
LIEUTENANT: -
SERGEANT: [LSPD]Miller
POLICE OFFICER: [LSPD]Clark, [LSPD]Conner, and [LSPD]Rozstal.

SOUTH BUREAU
SERGEANT: [LSPD]Ali
POLICE OFFICER: [LSPD]Ahrouch and [LSPD]Buretti

WEST BUREAU
SERGEANT: [LSPD]Danko
POLICE OFFICER: [LSPD]Tomas and [LSPD]Slonkowsky

COUNTER TERRORISM AND SPECIAL OPERATIONS BUREAU
SERGEANT: [LSPD]Pizarro
POLICE OFFICER: [LSPD]Tomas and [LSPD]Rozstal

Last edited by [LSPD]Szarabajka on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

[LSPD]Szarabajka
Police Chief

https://lspd.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Department's Roster Empty Taking a suspect into PD(jail)

Post  [LSPD]Pizarro Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:51 am

REMEMBER!

When youre taking a suspect into the police department to interiogate and put them in to jail , dont take em to PD trough the front. drive trough the garage because its much more safer. the official criminal ( IB,JB,GD etc..) can have a rescue , wich can happen when youre taking the suspect to pd , so be sure to go trough the garage it`s safer and , the suspect wont be able to escape , cause you must always close the gate of garage and the gate of lobby!
[LSPD]Pizarro
[LSPD]Pizarro
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Department's Roster Empty Re: The Department's Roster

Post  [LSPD]Slonkowsky Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 am

[LSPD]Pizarro wrote:REMEMBER!

When youre taking a suspect into the police department to interiogate and put them in to jail , dont take em to PD trough the front. drive trough the garage because its much more safer. the official criminal ( IB,JB,GD etc..) can have a rescue , wich can happen when youre taking the suspect to pd , so be sure to go trough the garage it`s safer and , the suspect wont be able to escape , cause you must always close the gate of garage and the gate of lobby!

I need to tell you when i was the only Cop online i always go into the garage i captured a LSB member that had drugs and guns (shooting at me) i cuffed him RPly after i got in the garage his friends surround me in garage btw i closed the LSPD gate but i think the gate is bugged because they can pass it any fix will be there confused

[LSPD]Slonkowsky
Police Officer

Back to top Go down

The Department's Roster Empty EDIT

Post  [LSPD]Miller Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:06 am

Putting me as sergeant and puting piz in SWAT Smile
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  [LSPD]Miller Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 am

[LSPD]Slonkowsky wrote:
[LSPD]Pizarro wrote:REMEMBER!

I need to tell you when i was the only Cop online i always go into the garage i captured a LSB member that had drugs and guns (shooting at me) i cuffed him RPly after i got in the garage his friends surround me in garage btw i closed the LSPD gate but i think the gate is bugged because they can pass it any fix will be there confused
if someone passed while it is closed , this is considered bug abuse and warnable
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum