Los Santos Police Department
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.W.A.T training with the APC tank.

2 posters

Go down

S.W.A.T training with the APC tank. Empty S.W.A.T training with the APC tank.

Post  [LSPD]Pizarro Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 am

Hi , i as leader of the Red Team suggest that the S.W.A.T members have to pass training wich includes a APC tank ( the tank in the garage ) , they must learn how to use it as cover , drive it .
SWAT also has to know how to use different guns as : M4 , Sniper rifle , Smokegrenades , MP5.
because when we had a SWAT team raiding GD factory , it was hard to reach the targets cause of un accuracy of the shotgun. we also need SWAT rescue mission trainings , because players need to be prepared for the RP , if theres going to be one.So all i want is to get a new training with new different guns and vehicles because we are Special Weapons Assault Team , arent we?

[LSPD]Pizarro
[LSPD]Pizarro
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

S.W.A.T training with the APC tank. Empty Re: S.W.A.T training with the APC tank.

Post  [LSPD]Miller Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:19 am

[LSPD]Pizarro wrote:Hi , i as leader of the Red Team suggest that the S.W.A.T members have to pass training wich includes a APC tank ( the tank in the garage ) , they must learn how to use it as cover , drive it .
SWAT also has to know how to use different guns as : M4 , Sniper rifle , Smokegrenades , MP5.
because when we had a SWAT team raiding GD factory , it was hard to reach the targets cause of un accuracy of the shotgun. we also need SWAT rescue mission trainings , because players need to be prepared for the RP , if theres going to be one.So all i want is to get a new training with new different guns and vehicles because we are Special Weapons Assault Team , arent we?

hmm , u dont know about FBI armoury ? it has all the guns u need and swat can use it
[LSPD]Miller
[LSPD]Miller
Police Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum